Are you looking for an easier way to bring customers into your auto repair shop? These days, customers want quotes instantly, and they don’t have time to call around from shop to shop. Likewise, many shop owners are tired of wasting time on the phone, generating quotes for someone who may never come in.
It’s important to dedicate your time to fixing the vehicles already at the shop. Openbay Service Advisor allows you to do so. Quotes will automatically be sent to any customer that requests one from your website, saving you time, and plenty of hassle.
What Is Openbay Service Advisor?
– A plugin for your website that gives anyone visiting your site the ability to request a quote, 24/7
– Openbay’s ASE Certified Technicians use your labor rates and margin on OE and aftermarket parts to generate and send an accurate service quote.
– Customers receive a quote by email with your contact information, they then call you to schedule their appointment.
– We do all the prep work for you while you focus on what you do best; servicing vehicles.
Openbay Service Advisor is Great For:
– New and used car dealerships
– National automotive repair chains
– Independent non-chains, single location
– Mobile mechanics
– Other providers of automotive repair and maintenance services (non-collision)
Openbay is Seeking:
– Early adopters
Why Use Openbay Service Advisor?
Current Cost to Your Business to Generate Quotes:
Benefits to Your Business:
– Save yourself the time and money spent on customers seeking quotes or estimates for service
– You’ll never miss a customer that’s already found you online, and just wants a price!
– Fast responses meet & exceed the expectations of today’s online consumer
– Available to your current customers; improves their loyalty to you
– By embracing new technology, you’ll get (and stay) ahead of your competition
– Helps you to bring more customers into your shop and grow your business quickly
– Openbay’s staff of certified technicians responds to all inbound online requests for quotes.
– Quotes are generated using your labor rates and margins on OE and aftermarket parts.
– Quotes are delivered to customer via email with your business name and contact information, your business is notified in realtime of each quote sent.
– Web dashboard and mobile app available to track active, pending, and completed service requests in one place.
How to Get Openbay Service Advisor Up-and-Running Quickly
1. Install the Openbay web plugin on your business website (example above)
2. Set-up your Openbay business account to include labor rates, margin on OE and aftermarket parts, and quality of parts used
3. Use Openbay’s quote calibration tool to make any adjustments for quote processing
4. Sit back and let the new customers roll in!
An Openbay sales representative can help with all of the above – to get started, complete this quick application.
We look forward to helping you drive more customers to your business. We’re sure you look forward to spending more time servicing vehicles, and less time quoting repairs.